Saturday, November 25, 2006

Post Test Road Trip

After Tests a few weeks ago we went a rad road rage trip.

This is going up highway el numero uno along the coast. It was beautiful.

We we went to the world's end, and looked at it

Then we hung out by the Golden Gate Bridge. (apperently a popular place for suicide, I didn't feel the draw myself)

Then we had to go to Ghirardelli square and get some ice cream!

Finally we played volleyball in Santa Barbara again, cause we love it.

Now we have tests again, coming up in a week. I look forward to the time after tests, cause I'll be home with my family and friends and I'll be skiing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

I want to go skiing.

11:06 PM  
Blogger AA-ron BLOG said...

Hey your went to san fran after thanksgiving. I was there a few days before you. I went to chocolate square and had a wonderful $6 sundae

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home