Sunday, September 17, 2006

Loma Linda Sweatshirts!

As president of my class, I thought we needed to come up with a good fundraiser for our Boards Bash party at the end the year as well as for other social events and community projects. My Vice, Kat, brainstormed the idea of selling school sweatshirts. As we discussed it, this turned out to be a particularly good idea for 2 major reasons: 1) The University store does not sell any sweatshirts that say "School of Medicine" or the like, they just say "University" and 2) Their sweatshirts cost between $40-$50 greenbacks. Our class however is selling these fashionable sweatshirts for only $27! What a deal. Here are the finished products.

Here's the Navy version w/ white print. Navy always looks good. We even had the officers from Annapolis ordering from this line.

This is the sexy Charcoal version w/ white print. It looks good on both guys and girls. I bought this one myself.

Finally, this is the hip Chololate Brown version w/ light blue print. I bought this one as well so that I would be on pace with fashion. This sweatshirt can be worn by both sexes, but is particularly popular with the women.

Sweatshirt models: Joe Petit (Navy) and Bob Renck (Charcoal and Chocolate Brown)
Sweatshirt design by: Adam Farnsworth

4 Comments:

Blogger P said...

and also apparently hip with bob. quite smashing I must say. Quite smashing.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

Man, Bob is SO hot!

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So dental students have worn theses sweaters? That’s down right offensive. I want my money back.
Jess.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

I love chocolate brown.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home